Dylan Konde Johnson is a Personal Trainer, Health Coach, Pilates instructor and Nutritionist born in Zimbabwe.
Focused on empowering people with the knowledge and skills needed in order to make informed choices on how to achieve their goals in sustainable ways, with an aim toward physical longevity and optimal living.
Discovering a passion for health and wellness in 2010, beginning his studies on human wellbeing, Dylan attained his Diploma in Exercise Science (with double distinctions) in 2012. He began a career in fitness by working as a Personal Trainer and Coach in several capacities since then.
Moving to Canada in 2016, Dylan has been able to learn from seasoned industry professionals and continues to learn about the science of the human body.
Having worked with a multitude of people ranging from collegiate and pro athletes to children with special needs, pre and post natal mothers, to the general population he has developed a keen understanding of human beings along the way, as well as the importance of exercise and it’s guidelines for a wide range of demographics.
Completing Precision Nutrition Coaching in 2018, making him a qualified nutritionist.
- HFPA Diploma in Exercise Science (2012)
- Mat Pilates Certified (2013)
- Derby Training Systems Level 1 (2016)
- Can Fit Pro Personal Training Specialist (2017)
- Conscious Kettlebell Coach (2017)
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization – Prague School (2017)
- Scoliosis Assessment and Adaptation Training (2018)
- Precision Nutrition certified (2018)
- Black Girl Pilates Mentee (2020)