Kaivan Shimi has 4 years of personal training experience and specializes in helping clients with the goal of weight loss, building muscle, or strength training. He believes in the wholistic approach to training, balancing exercise, nutrition, mindset and lifestyle. His goal is to have a positive impact on the lives of the people he works with helping them become the happiest, healthiest version of themselves.
His passion for fitness comes from his background playing varsity soccer in university and in Canada’s semi-pro soccer league. In addition he competes in bodybuilding/physique competitions at the National level. His competitive nature makes him a leader that sets the example and always strives to maximize potential.
- DTS Low Back Specialist (March, 2020)
- Nipissing University, Bachelor of Business Administration (2019)
- CPR/AED (December, 2019)
- Canfit Pro Personal Training Specialist (June 2016, Re-certified December 2019)
- Ace Fitness Postpartum Training (January, 2019)
- National Physique Competitor (August, 2018)
- DTS Exercise Coach Level 1 (September, 2017)
I have been working with Eddy for almost a year and a half now. He has given me the tools to improve my flexibility strength and overall better health. I would recommend him to anyone looking to improve and get back on the court or what ever sport you wish to play. He knows how to make that happen!